↗ Brand Strategist (Singapore)
Practice Theory is an award-winning branding and design agency founded in 2015. Together, we are a group of designers, strategists, art directors, and creative producers with offices in Singapore and Ho Chi Minh City.
From Singapore’s Economic Development Board to one of the world’s leading integrated healthcare providers, we’ve had the privilege to work with some of the most forward–thinking brands and institutions. Our work is guided by the belief that design can instigate meaningful change and shape culture in enduring ways.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We believe that at its core, strategy is the pursuit of clarity. You will be playing a pivotal role in shaping brand strategies for a diverse range of clients and industries. Your role is all about digging deep, uncovering challenges, and spotting opportunities; your insights and strategic thinking will be pivotal in helping brands discover their true selves and imagine their futures. Your influence also extends beyond your immediate scope—the work you do is fundamental in setting the course for creative thinking, and supporting the design team to develop a resonant brand identity to the highest creative standards.
- Conduct and facilitate thorough brand, consumer and market research to glean meaningful insights that will underpin the development of a brand strategy
- Analyse and translate qualitative and quantitative data into compelling propositions and clear points of view
- Understand and articulate the brand’s position in the market, its offerings, and uncover opportunities that align with the client’s business strategy
- Work with the Creative Director to translate complex ideas and messy data into clear, digestible communications for all stakeholders, from clients to creatives. This includes developing research plans, overseeing workshops, and developing relevant frameworks
- Design, develop, and deliver compelling brand strategy presentations
- Work with the Creative Director to write creative briefs, brand stories, and overall project case-studies for documentation purposes
- Be a contributor to our ever evolving knowledge base to enhance our thought leadership and creative culture through your unique insights and experiences
- Infinitely curious about the world around you, with a strong analytical and creative mind
- A genuine, global-minded individual with unique experiences and inspirations that will enhance our work and cultural understanding
- Articulate, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management to work independently on projects from start to finish
- Keen knowledge about brands, brand strategy, and the design process
- At least 2—3 years experience in a similar role or agency. However, we also believe that strategists largely stumble into the role, and emerge from the most interesting places—we’re happy to be surprised
Singaporean and PR only
Negotiable, based on portfolio and experience. Initial three-month probationary contract, with a view to a permanent position.
HOW TO APPLY
If you reckon you’re a good fit, please apply via email to email@example.com with your CV, portfolio/website and expected salary. We will reach out if your work is suitable.